Bentonite Clay for Internal Use

| February 3, 2013

Liquid bentonite clay (tasteless, by the way) is like a mop inside your body cleaning and absorbing toxic material as it goes through your digestive tract.  It is a highly alkaline, negatively charged substance that attracts positive toxins like a magnet.  It absorbs many hundreds of times its own volume.  Reality is we all have toxins; the process of life produces toxic waste as our cells perform their normal function.  Plus the toxins we absorb from outside such as chemical dyes in food, herbicides and pesticides (again in food), and even the smell of an artificial perfume.  Our world has become toxic. Use weekly for maintenance; like getting a wash and lube on the inside.  It is also good for emergency use.  At the first sign of a cold or flu, a tablespoon every two hours may stop the illness.  It is also useful for both diarrhea or constipation.  If you suspect food poisoning, use it as you would for cold or flu.

If You LIke This Article
Get an Email When We Add More
Articles to Our Website

Subscribe to Our Feed via Google Feedburner
It's Free, Secure and You Can Unsubscribe at Anytime.

Tags: , , , , , ,

Category: Natural Remedy

Mickey Thienes

About the Author ()

Discover the hidden secrets nature has to offer. For over 25 years, I have been teaching people how to use natural herbs to make homeopathic remedies, tonics, elixirs, tinctures, formulas and secret recipes to relieve the symptoms of common ailments, protect your health and live a vibrant healthy life. – Mickey Ann Thienes

Comments are closed.

Go To Top

If You LIke This Article
Get an Email When We Add More
Articles to Our Website

Subscribe to Our Feed via Google Feedburner
It's Free, Secure and You Can Unsubscribe at Anytime.

[ + ]